During this 50-minute virtual experience, we will kick start your journey into Microsoft’s (free) Whiteboard Application. Learn to navigate and sketch brainstorming ideas to help get ideas and conversations flowing. Microsoft Whiteboard is now available for the web and Teams meeting integrations. Bring new life to your virtual team meetings with the Whiteboard App – a pen or stylus is not required.
Ideate, create and collaborate from anywhere.
What You’ll Learn in this Microsoft Training Webinar
- Navigate and quickly create new drawings using templates and sticky note functionalities.
- Format and ink over the top of whiteboard drawings.
- Access the Whiteboard application during a Microsoft Teams meeting and have meeting attendees share in the whiteboarding process.
Microsoft Trainer: Elissa Smith
Elissa Smith has been a software applications facilitator for over 20 years. She has also been a technical writing consultant and an adjunct instructor at Davis Technology College, and Weber State University. She has taught classes for Nike Corporation and local Utah companies like Lifetime Products.
Could your team benefit from a live Microsoft Training Session? Contact us today for scheduling and availability.
Featured Resources In This Webinar
- Microsoft Whiteboard App Download – for Desktop
- Microsoft Whiteboard App Download – for iPhones
- Microsoft Whiteboard App Download – for Android, only available through Teams
- Introducing The Whiteboard App – Microsoft’s Introductory Video
- O365 IT Administrators – How to Enable or Disable Whiteboard
Webinar Highlights and Transcription
Highlights and transcription coming soon, please check back.