Stay on top of it all with Lists, your smart information tracking app in Microsoft 365. Work with anyone, anywhere. Configure your lists to better organize events, issues, assets, and more.
During this one-hour seminar, you’ll learn how the Microsoft Lists app allows you to track information and organize work in an even easier and more flexible way. Save time by using ready-made templates to quickly start lists online and integrate lists into existing Microsoft Teams. Create custom views and use smart rules and alerts that keeps everyone involved on the same page.
What You’ll Learn in this Microsoft Training Webinar
Part 1: Access and use the Lists App from within Office365
- Launch the Lists App and Favorite Important Lists
- Create a new List using a new List Template
- Save the List to the My Lists Area
Part 2: Create Lists from Excel
- Import data from Excel to create a List
- Customize Content in your new List
Part 3: Create Custom List Views
- Use Conditional Formatting to format how list items are views
- View List items as cards using the Gallery View Layout
- Customize List item cards with images
Part 4: Bring Lists into Teams
- Add a current List to a Teams Channel
- Create a new List inside Teams
Microsoft Trainer: Elissa Smith
Elissa Smith has been a software applications facilitator for over 20 years. She has also been a technical writing consultant and an adjunct instructor at Davis Technology College, and Weber State University. She has taught classes for Nike Corporation and local companies like Lifetime Products.
Could your team benefit from a live Microsoft Training Session? Contact us today for scheduling and availability.
Featured Resources In This Webinar
Webinar Highlights and Transcription
Highlights and transcription coming soon, please check back.