Automate daily tasks and boost your productivity.
During this packed one hour seminar, we will introduce you to the Power Automate application (previously known Microsoft Flow). This application is part of Microsoft Power Platform and enables users to create and automate workflows, by seamlessly connecting to other data sources such as Dynamics 365 & Office 365. We will be using Power Automate for O365 with a majority of functionality featured in the free version.
We’ll navigate into the Power Automate application and look at how easy it is to build automations of your own based on built in templates and also from scratch.
With Power Automate, you can automate repetitive tasks by setting up ‘flows’ that are triggered by specific events, allowing you to spend more time on the “really important tasks.”
What You’ll Learn in this Microsoft Training Webinar
Power Automate Overview:
- What is Power Automate?
- How to access Power Automate
- Explore the Power Automate Templates
Create and Edit Automations:
- Create an automation based on a template
- Publisher an automation with a trigger
- Turn triggers on and off
- Edit an automation
- Add conditions to an automation
Automation Sharing and Analytics:
- Share your automation
- View history and analytics of an automation
- Accessing power automations in applications like SharePoint and Teams
Microsoft Trainer: Elissa Smith
Elissa Smith has been a software applications facilitator for over 20 years. She has also been a technical writing consultant and an adjunct instructor at Davis Technology College, and Weber State University. She has taught classes for Nike Corporation and local Utah companies like Lifetime Products.
Could your team benefit from a live Microsoft Training Session? Contact us today for scheduling and availability.
Resources for Power Automate (Microsoft Flow)
- Power Automate (Microsoft Flow) Pricing
- Microsoft Development Roadmap for Power Automate
- Free Windows 10 Download for Power Automate on Desktop – Executable program file download
- How to Set Up Power Automate on Desktop, Microsoft Instructions
- Power Automate Templates, from Microsoft
- Examples of Power Automate applications by industry
- Power Automate video overview –