Technical Project Manager
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
The Technical Project Manager is responsible for managing IT projects using Waterfall and Agile methodologies with a team of consultants, designers, developers, and engineers to define, implement, and evolve platforms that deliver tangible value to businesses from different industries.
The Technical PM engages with the client’s functional and technical teams to understand business problems, design technical solutions, and build strategies to solve those problems. This position is responsible for resourcing, planning, and reporting the project progress as well as testing and validating the development of all the platform’s features supported by Azure DevOps tools.
The Technical PM is also responsible for mentoring and evaluating the performance of the developers and engineers that work with her/him and maintain their utilization. This professional is also responsible for each project’s budget and continuous alignment with both Services and Sales departments to grown active and engaged accounts and identifies opportunities to evolve the Technical Services practices within ZAACT.
- 5+ years of related experience to the technical project management role
- 5+ years of experience in software development, information management, or information technology management
- 2+ years of experience with transforming businesses, processes, systems, and technology by implementing progressive technical strategies
- 2+ years of experience working in a consulting and/or external client facing environment, specific to project management
- The position must possess at minimum an undergraduate degree in a business or related field or equivalent experience and certifications
- The position strongly prefers someone who holds an active PMI recognized Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Generous and flexible PTO
- Full benefits with HSA
- One month paid sabbatical (after 5 years employment)
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Monthly team building activities
Complete the application and resume upload below to apply.