Sharepoint Software Engineer
Location: Sandy, UT
Sharepoint Software Engineer
ZAACT is on the lookout for highly motivated and driven Senior SharePoint Developers, who are seeking to join a team of like-minded professionals who strive to impress their customers with their ability to think outside of the box and create an amazing modern workplace.
ZAACT’s Senior SharePoint Developer will build modern workplace environments utilizing SharePoint 2013, 2016, 2019, and the Office 365 product suite.
The ideal candidate would be local to the Salt Lake City, Utah area or interested in relocating to Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Coordinate solution architecture activities including selection of software, defining of standards, consulting on software and infrastructure projects
- Need to demonstrate functional knowledge and technical expertise in the Microsoft O365, Azure, on-prem migration environments
- Promote innovative solutions to our customer’s and develop relationships with key customer stakeholders to help them achieve their business goals
- Develop and maintain technical solution roadmap for Azure and Office 365 while contributing to digital workspace roadmap
- Work with users to design functional solutions that leverage Azure and Office 365 capabilities
- Effectively articulate the value and long-term benefit of actively utilizing Office 365 products and services
- Provide technical/architectural support and drive successful user adoption
- Educate customers on Office 365 products and provide them real-world scenarios of usage
- A Bachelor’s degree
- 6-7+ years in an Information Technology role with increasing responsibility
- Experience with Azure & Office 365 Suite in either a technical Administration, Solution Architecture, training capacity
- 2-4 years Technical Administration or Solution Architecture experience with demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined activity quotas
- Microsoft Office 365 Planning and Deployment experience with Enterprise customers
- Ability to work in a team environment to analyze, recommend, design and deliver solutions that solve problems presented by the user community.
- Ability to prioritize and deliver solutions in a timely manner, usually under pressure and shifting priorities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and comfortable presenting technical concepts to peers.
- Expert knowledge of Azure and SharePoint as a solution platform including solution design and administration
- Experience with Office 365 Migration and exposure to related Office 365 capabilities like SharePoint, Power Apps, OneDrive, Flow, and Teams
- Experience contributing to or developing a technology roadmap
- Experience working within Agile frameworks
- Hands-on experience with Azure Services, Microsoft O365 API’s, Client Side Development ( React),.Net Development, PowerShell
- Working knowledge of OAuth, SAML and Identity Federation
- Microsoft Azure and Office 365 certified or willing to obtain certification is preferable
- Unlimited PTO
- Full benefits with HSA
- One month paid sabbatical (after 5 years employment)
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Monthly team building activities
- Salary Range DOA
ZAACT is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Complete the application and resume upload below to apply.