Senior Software Engineer
Location: Sandy, UT
ZAACT is on the lookout for highly motivated and driven Senior Developers, who are seeking to join a team of like-minded professionals who strive to impress their customers with their ability to think outside of the box and create an amazing modern workplace.
ZAACT’s Senior Developer will build modern workplace environments utilizing Azure, SharePoint and Office 365 product suite.
The ideal candidate would be a back-end developer who has a solid understanding in analyzing, developing, and deploying solutions on Azure. Projects include custom applications, intranets, workflows, business systems, and other various projects.
The ideal candidate would be local to the Salt Lake City, Utah area or interested in relocating to Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Coordinate solution architecture activities including selection of software, defining of standards, consulting on software and infrastructure projects
- Demonstrate functional knowledge and technical expertise in the relational databases, ETL processes and Azure
- Promote innovative solutions to our customers and develop relationships with key customer stakeholders to help them achieve their business goals
- Play a senior role in end-to-end delivery, working closely with engineering, quality engineering, product management and operations.
- Work with the product owners and other team members across the enterprise to drive new technology initiatives.
- Provide technical/architectural support and drive successful user adoption
- A Bachelor’s degree
- 6-7+ years in an Information Technology role with increasing responsibility
- Experience with Azure & Office 365 Suite in either a technical Administration, Solution Architecture, training capacity
- 2-4 years Technical Administration or Solution Architecture experience with demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined activity quotas
- Ability to work in a team environment to analyze, recommend, design and deliver solutions that solve problems presented by the user community.
- Ability to prioritize and deliver solutions in a timely manner, usually under pressure and shifting priorities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and comfortable presenting technical concepts to peers.
- Experience with SQL or other relational databases.
- Experience with ORM software, preferably Entity Framework.
- Experience with building REST APIs using C# .NET
- Experience with cloud-based software development using Azure
- Technical lead experience including the ability to coordinate the development efforts of a small team.
- Experience working within Agile frameworks
- Working knowledge of OAuth, SAML and Identity Federation
- Microsoft Azure and Office 365 certified or willing to obtain certification is preferable
- Flexible PTO
- Full benefits with HSA
- One month paid sabbatical (after 5 years employment)
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Monthly team building activities
Complete the application and resume upload below to apply.