Senior Dynamics 365 (CRM) Consultant
Location: Sandy, UT
Senior Dynamics 365 Consultant
The Senior Dynamics 365 Consultant is an experienced technical engineer with a thorough understanding of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform and is able to develop solutions that are supported by the platform to enhance business capabilities.
The consultant will have a good understanding of CRM APIs in order to assist in the integration of CRM with other applications, as well as an understanding of the underlying data model in order to perform data migrations into CRM.
This role requires technical skills in best practices and an expert knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics technologies.
The Senior CRM consultant assumes a leadership position in mentoring other engineers, building best practices in the development of features, reviewing the work of development team members, and serves as a technical lead for critical projects.
- Deep working knowledge of all Dynamics entities and concepts and the ability to translate those concepts to clients and internal team members.
- Thorough understanding of MS Dynamics 365 Architecture and applications, and experience creating plug-ins using custom code.
- 3+ years’ experience with .NET
- Experience in developing Dynamics custom workflows, and creation of custom integration solutions with third-party applications
- Understanding of software development lifecycle and code management processes.
- Knowledge of relevant automation using PowerShell cmdlets for Azure/SharePoint.
- Microsoft Dynamics architecture, design, and development experience in collaboration and cloud solutions on Azure.
- Microsoft certifications (MCSE/MCSD/MCITP/MCPD) is preferable.
- Microsoft Dynamics Customization and Configuration certification
- Experience with Web API development and plugins.
- Experience with Microsoft’s Power Platform
- Experience building business process management and automation systems.
- Unlimited PTO
- Full benefits with HSA
- One month paid sabbatical (after 5 years employment)
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Monthly team building activities
ZAACT is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Complete the application and resume upload below to apply.