Microsoft Power Platform Developer (Mid-Level)
Location: Sandy, UT
ZAACT is on the lookout for highly motivated and driven Senior Developers, who are seeking to join a team of like-minded professionals who strive to impress their customers with their ability to think outside of the box and create an amazing modern workplace.
ZAACT’s Senior Power Platform Developer will build modern workplace environments utilizing Azure, Power Platform, Dynamics 365 and Office 365 product suite.
The ideal candidate would be a developer who has a solid understanding in analyzing, developing, and deploying solutions on Dynamics 365 and Power Platform. Projects include custom applications, intranets, workflows, business systems, and other various projects.
The ideal candidate would be local to the Salt Lake City, Utah area or interested in relocating to Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Prepare and deliver technical engagements to enterprise customers focused on Power Platform and Dynamics 365. These include strategy briefings, architecture design sessions, development and implementation of rapid prototypes and solutions.
- Demonstrate functional knowledge and technical expertise in Dynamics 365 and Power Platform solutions.
- Demonstrate the value of the Power Platform and Dynamics 365 for planning, building, deploying, and operating business outcome driven technical solutions.
- Work with the product owners and other team members across the enterprise to drive new technology initiatives.
- Provide technical/architectural support and drive successful user adoption.
- 6-7+ years of technical consulting experience and a bachelor’s degree OR equivalent experience.
- Working knowledge of the entire Power Platform, including Power Apps, Power Automate, Power Virtual Agents, Power BI and Dataverse.
- Ability to work in a team environment to analyze, recommend, design and deliver solutions that solve problems presented by the user community.
- Ability to prioritize and deliver solutions in a timely manner, usually under pressure and shifting priorities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and comfortable presenting technical concepts to peers.
- Experience developing applications and using multiple connectors leveraging Power Platform, including Automate, Apps, and BI, SharePoint Online, Dynamics 365, Azure, and Web Services.
- Experience building Power Apps Portals(Power Pages) and leveraging Power Automate to create new and improved business process flows.
- Experience with Dataverse, SQL Server or other relational databases.
- Technical lead experience including the ability to coordinate the development efforts of a small team.
- Experience working within Agile frameworks.
- Microsoft Power platform certified or willing to obtain certification is preferable.
- Flexible PTO
- Full benefits with HSA
- One month paid sabbatical (after 5 years employment)
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Monthly team building activities
Complete the application and resume upload below to apply.