Microsoft Power Platform
Power Apps Consulting
What is Microsoft’s Power Platform?
The Power Platform is a collection of innovative business products offered by Microsoft, which gives organizations the ability to build their own customized solutions, applications, and analytical tools for internal use. The Power Platform consists of four products:
- Power BI
- Power Automate, and
- Power Virtual Agents
These products allow businesses to easily automate processes, analyze data sets and draw data visualizations and create complex business solutions, all through a simple GUI (graphical user interface) which requires no complex coding – meaning virtually any manager or employee can take advantage. In addition, the Microsoft Power Platform integrates seamlessly with Dynamics 365 and Office 365 as well as common third-party applications.
Do I Have Power Apps? Getting Started
Microsoft Azure is the leading enterprise cloud that directly integrates with your existing on-prem Microsoft Technology Stack. It provides a seamless path from a legacy technology infrastructure to a progressive, cloud-first strategy.
In addition, it allows companies to leverage the flexibility of the cloud to build, test, and deploy systems in a cost-effective and global network. Many of our customers are choosing Azure for a variety of reasons including:
- Simplified disaster recovery model
- Scalable application hosting
- Dynamic Infrastructure
- Reducing the overhead expenses of IT maintenance and replacement
- Leveraging Microsoft’s secured infrastructure and certifications
Benefits of Microsoft Azure
ZAACT is here to make your transition to Azure seamless and simple. As an Azure consulting partner, we are here to find the right solutions and implement them for your business. Speak to a consultant today to learn more!
The proven benefits of Microsoft Azure translate into a 90% adoption by Fortune 500 companies and is one of the many reasons Gartner awarded Microsoft as the leader in Cloud Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) for six consecutive years. Need more reasons?
- Flexibility: Azure’s pay as you go structure, allows the ultimate flexibility to scale on demand for fast-growing start-ups and business fluctuations. You focus on your business, we will handle the infrastructure.
- Compliance: Microsoft’s Azure Blueprint supports stringent compliance and regulatory needs in a dynamic environment. Streamline governmental, financial services, health, media, and manufacturing needs with one resource.
- Security: Protect your data, apps, and entire infrastructure with state-of-art security, a unified security management system ready to combat any threat environment.
- Storage: Azure not only stores data but provides global data centers and delivery points for lightning-fast delivery of high-bandwidth content.
- Customize: You are not limited by the AWS cloud-only approach or forced to pay for costly workarounds. Our Azure consultants can help you build hybrid applications and environments to leverage the best of both worlds.
How Can Power Apps Help Your Business?
Why Power BI? Microsoft’s Power BI is one of the top BI platforms, and over the last 13 years has been recognized by Gartner as Magic Quadrant Leader for analytics and business intelligence platforms. If you’ve heard the buzz around Power BI and you’re looking to learn more, you’ve come to the right place. Read More.