What is Microsoft Azure?
Microsoft Azure is an expansive and evolving collection of cloud services designed to help businesses leverage technology more effectively. It enables these companies to build, manage, and deploy applications on a massive, global network using their favorite tools and frameworks. Our experienced and knowledgeable Azure consultants can help you utilize Azure to take your business to the next level and help your operations run more efficiently.
Your business deserves the best. If you’re ready to bring cloud computing to your operation, you can’t go wrong with ZAACT’s Azure consulting services. ZAACT is a Microsoft Gold Partner in cloud integrations, which means Microsoft itself recognizes our superiority in getting your business the customizable cloud it needs.
Why Choose Azure?
Microsoft Azure is the leading enterprise cloud that directly integrates with your existing on-prem Microsoft Technology Stack. It provides a seamless path from a legacy technology infrastructure to a progressive, cloud-first strategy.
In addition, it allows companies to leverage the flexibility of the cloud to build, test, and deploy systems in a cost-effective and global network. Many of our customers are choosing Azure for a variety of reasons including:
- Simplified disaster recovery model
- Scalable application hosting
- Dynamic Infrastructure
- Reducing the overhead expenses of IT maintenance and replacement
- Leveraging Microsoft’s secured infrastructure and certifications
Benefits of Microsoft Azure
ZAACT is here to make your transition to Azure seamless and simple. As an Azure consulting partner, we are here to find the right solutions and implement them for your business. Speak to a consultant today to learn more!
The proven benefits of Microsoft Azure translate into a 90% adoption by Fortune 500 companies and is one of the many reasons Gartner awarded Microsoft as the leader in Cloud Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) for six consecutive years. Need more reasons?
- Flexibility: Azure’s pay as you go structure, allows the ultimate flexibility to scale on demand for fast-growing start-ups and business fluctuations. You focus on your business, we will handle the infrastructure.
- Compliance: Microsoft’s Azure Blueprint supports stringent compliance and regulatory needs in a dynamic environment. Streamline governmental, financial services, health, media, and manufacturing needs with one resource.
- Security: Protect your data, apps, and entire infrastructure with state-of-art security, a unified security management system ready to combat any threat environment.
- Storage: Azure not only stores data but provides global data centers and delivery points for lightning-fast delivery of high-bandwidth content.
- Customize: You are not limited by the AWS cloud-only approach or forced to pay for costly workarounds. Our Azure consultants can help you build hybrid applications and environments to leverage the best of both worlds.
How Can Azure Help Your Business?
How to Utilize Azure for Your Small Business
Microsoft Azure is the number one cloud-based software service for Fortune 500 companies. In fact, 90% of Fortune 500 firms use Microsoft Azure. This represents a huge market share that is the direct result of Microsoft’s dominance in things like quality, reliability, and customer service. However, just because the heavyweights use Azure, doesn’t mean it’s not completely usable by small- to medium-sized businesses as well. Read More.
AWS vs. Azure Which One is Better for My Business?
Internet-based services have been the fastest growing industry, by far and away, for two decades. First with the meteoric rise and fall in the dot com era, and then with more stable and reliable, but equally as formidable, growth from the mid-2000s to now. To put numbers on it, the number of people using the internet has increased by 1000% since 2001, for an average growth rate of around 55% per year. Read More.