ZAACT Consulting, a Utah based Microsoft consulting company, has teamed up with Microsoft expert Elissa Smith to provide you with an opportunity to understand and learn how to operate Microsoft teams as the end-user. Throughout this virtual learning experience the following topics will be covered:
Part 1: What and Why Microsoft Teams?
Understand the vision behind why Microsoft created Teams and what it can do for you. Understand the overarching functionality behind Microsoft Teams and what a hub-based software application is.
• What does Teams look like?
• Navigation easily within Teams
• Where to get Help in Teams
Part 2: What Makes a Team Tick
• What is a Team
• How to Create Teams and Channels
• Simplify the view of Teams and Channels
• Communicate effectively with Team Posts
• Store and Collaboration with the Files tab
• Customize your Channel Tabs
Part 3: Teams Just for You
• Optimizing 1 on 1 and small group Chats
• Screen share and escalated communication with Audio and Video Chats
• Favorite, hide, and manage your chat views
• Keep track of Activity
• Status basics, where is everyone?
Part 4: Mastering Virtual Meetings
• Schedule and join virtual Teams meetings from Teams and Outlook
• View your meetings in Calendar and from your Channels
• Join an instant Meeting and share content
Part 5: Wrap Up with Search & Settings
• Find your stuff with the Search Bar
• Customize your Teams settings
• Access just your stuff in Files
If you have any immediate questions on Teams, click HERE for a free consultation. Thank you so much for your interest in this event and we hope to see you there!