Account Executive Job
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
ZAACT is currently seeking a talented Account Executive for full life cycle business development, account development, client relationships and overall account strategies directly related to the technology and software development industry.
The Account Executive’s goal is to find and drive new relationships forward along with driving consulting services revenue through customer engagements. As an Account Executive, you will propose, manage and execute customer contracts to achieve your sales goals.
In order to deliver service engagements, you will interface with clients at all levels of an organization. Additionally, you will participate in account strategy planning sessions with project managers, product development, support, and other partners.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years working experience in either consulting sales, professional services, technology sales with a BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience. The ideal candidate will possess strong sales, interpersonal and organizational skills. They should be comfortable with multitasking and be able to budget their resources to meet the assigned quotas for their role.
- Sales and/or Account Manager experience
- This is a hunter role, able to manage time without micromanagement
- Ability to build trusted relationships with C-level individuals in various industries
- Must have superior, business development and business management skills
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills is highly desired
- Understand software design and implementation is highly desired
- Experience in software and technology sales/consulting is highly desired
- Ability to gather basic technical requirements is highly desired
- Ability to understand and articulate how software can impact business process
- In-depth knowledge of a variety of applicable technologies is preferred
- Ability to understand and articulate Microsoft technologies is preferred
- Build and maintain client relationships
- Meet with clients to identify and define tasks, scope, and objectives in collaboration with the Technical Lead and/or Project Manager
- Track and record metrics throughout sales process
- Meet and exceed financial goals
- Understand and keep up to date with industry and competitive landscape knowledge
- Proficient at writing and presenting sales proposals
- Position Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree 5+ years of business experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to harness financial data to inform decisions
- Unlimited PTO
- Full benefits with HSA
- One month paid sabbatical (after 5 years employment)
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Monthly team building activities
Complete the application and resume upload below to apply.